God has given us some special friends, a family with whom we have done piano and history for over 8 years! They were here today, as they come every Thursday afternoon. I teach piano lessons to 3 of their kids and 3 of my kids. I am really NOT a piano player, just a clarinet player. So I don't know what I'm doing teaching piano to 6 students, but somehow we keep going and learning! The oldest have finished Alfred book 6, and the younger ones are in Alfred book 3.
We also do history together, and especially enjoy making lapbooks together. This year we're studying the 20th century.
This family has been faithful, encouraging, supportive, challenging, sacrificial, fun to be with, God-centered, and loyal friends for many years. I'm so thankful for them!
Here is a picture of the kids together (without Stephie and David), but it is a year old.

No comments:
Post a Comment